Cucina di Paolo!
We will be closed July 3rd and 4th in observation of Independence Day. As always, thank you for your continued support and have a great 4th of July!
Paul and Mary Jean
Phone: (208) 345-7150
1504 Vista Ave.
(Between Kootenai & Overland
Boise, Idaho 83706 USA
Each of the following cold appetizers are presented in three different platter sizes.
Small accommodates approximately 8-12 people, Medium 16-24, Large 30-50.
• Smoked Salmon & Scallion Spread on French Bread Rounds(.65 ea.)
• Select Meat &Cheese Platter (domestic or imported)
• Seasonal Vegetables Crudite w/Balsamic Feta Sauce
• Smoked Turkey and Fresh Asparagus Tortilla Rolls
• Chilled Jumbo Prawn Cocktails ($3.95 each)
• Prosciutto Wrapped Melon($1.75ea.)
• Caprese Kebabs($1.95ea)
• Grilled Vegetable Kebabs w/Basil Pesto (tofu optional)
• Rosemary & Garlic Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
(small $25.00, medium $35.00, large $58.00)
• Merlot Pecan Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
(small 20.00, medium $34.00, large $50.00)
• Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms ($19.00 per dozen)
• Canadian Snow Crab Stuffed Mushrooms ($26.00 per dozen)
• Grilled Prawn Kebabs w/Lime & Cilantro ($4.75 each)
• Grilled Chicken Satay w/Thai Peanut Sauce ($19.00 per dozen)
• Cucina Meatballs w/Chili Horseradish Sauce ($19.00 per dozen)
Displayed Hors d’oeuvres:
Mediterranean Platter: Feta cheese, marinated artichoke hearts, kalamatas olives, and assorted marinated and pickled vegetables. (Small/ $50.00, Med/ $75.00, Large/$95.00)
Antipasto Platter: Select imported meats and cheeses with peppercini olives, roasted peppers and assorted crackers. Market Price
Seafood Melange: Smoked Hagerman Valley trout, dilled cold poached salmon, ginger/lime seared giant sea scallops and jumbo prawn cocktail with romaulade dipping sauce. Market Price
*Optional selections include: Alaskan King Crab Legs, Fresh Puget Sound Oysters, Maine Lobster
Fresh Deep Dish Lasagne:
(11 varieties available - $14.95 per person)
All lasagnes are served with a white wine cream sauce, fresh parmesan cheese, classic caesar salad & garlic bread.
Beverages and dessert additional:
• Italian Sausage & Mushroom • Traditional • Vegetarian • Vegetarian Chunky Style •
Beef Mexicali • Chicken & Broccoli • Chicken & Spinach •
Chicken & Mushroom • Pepperoni Style • Chicken Mexicali Style• Chicken Veggie
CREATE YOUR OWN:
Fresh Homemade Quiche
(5 varieties available - $10.95 per person)
••All served with a fresh medley of fruit, garden green or spinach salad.
• Applewood Smoked Bacon, Bleu Cheese & Mushroom
• Tomato, Avocado, Olive & Bay Shrimp
• Smoked Salmon, Scallion, Artichoke Heart & Bermuda Onion
• Panchetta, Mushroom, Tomato & Parmesan
• Broccoli, Tomato, Mushroom, Leek & Gorgonzola Cheese
CREATE YOUR OWN (Market Price)
9” pies (6-8 servings)
Veggie - $38.00
With Pancetta or Bacon - $40.00
With Salmon or Shrimp - $42.00
Homemade Chicken Pot Pies:
Individual / $5.00 • Hungry Man Individual $9.00 * Family Style Casserole / $30.00
All sandwich items are designed specifically for small business meetings or lunches.
• Smoked Turkey w/ sprouts, tomato & cheese on focaccia w/ pesto aioli. Served w/ pasta salad and dessert. (10.95 per person)
• Cucina Club w/ smoked turkey, ham, pastrami and provolone cheese. Served w/ fruit, pasta or potato salad and dessert. ($10.95 per person)
• Fresh vegetable sandwich on a pane di como bread. Served with choice of fruit, pasta or potato salad and dessert. ($10.95 per person)
• Cucina House w/Balsamic Vinagrette
• Classic Caesar
• Tomato, Cucumber & Bermuda
• Onion Salad Balsamico
• Marinated Vegetable Pasta Salad
• Mary Jean’s Marinated Artichoke Salad (killer)
• Jeannie’s Bacon Potato Salad
• BLT Salad-Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Pasta (tasty)
• Tortellini Pasta Salad w/Smoked Salmon and Green Grapes
• Dilled New Potatoes w/Roasted Garlic
• Potatoes Au Gratin
• Classic Wild Rice Pilaf
• Tortellini alla Panna
• Pasta Shells al Sugo
(stuffed w/mushrooms & spinach)
• Oven Roasted Season Vegetables
• Sauteed Asparagus w/Gruyere
• Creamy Penne Rigate Pasta w/Asiago Cheese
• Fresh Green Bean & Bell Pepper Saute w/shallots
• Oven Roasted Butternut Squash
All entrees will be accompanied with rice, potato or pasta and a vegetable side to compliment your meal. All are bid on a per person basis and subject to market price. Entrees are designed specifically for more formal functions.
• Citrus Crusted Salmon Fillet w/Sauce Buerre Blanc
• Pumpernickel Crusted Halibut w/German Lazy Slaw
• Shrimp Scampi Veneziana
• Fresh Atlantic Baked Haddock or Cod Laced w/Roasted Bell Pepper & Caper Coulis
• Chicken Diavalo (spicy chicken medallions)
• Rosemary Marinated Chicken Breast w/ Sour Cream Dijonaise Sauce
• Pollo Ripiene (baked stuffed chicken)
• Pecan Chicken Moutard
• Pollo Scalloppini Alla Lemone
• Pollo Scalloppini Alla Marsala
Beef, Lamb & Pork Entrees:
• Oven Roasted Prime Rib
• Baron of Roast Beef
• Filet Mignon w/ Sauce Marchand de Vin & Bernaise
• Roasted Leg of Lamb w/ Sauce Bordelaise
• Medallions of Pork Loin w/Three Mushroom Sauce & Juniper Berries
Assorted Homemade Desserts:
• Homemade Pies
We make killer desserts!
Several varieties available in each category.
Prices vary. Just ask us!
We would like to thank you for considering Cucina di Paolo for all your catering needs. We are not limited to the items listed above, but find that these have been the most popular over the years. Should you have a special request, just ask us and we will customize a menu to your occasion. All catered events are subject to 6% sales tax and does not reflect gratuity. A 30% deposit is required 72 hours in advance of the event with a guaranteed number of guests.